Welcome to the MCUI(UC) Flag and Anti-Doping Seminars.
This course consists of two separate seminars which must be completed, and the pass mark achieved to receive your certificate of achievement. It is important that you complete all your details correctly when signing up to the course as this will be printed on your certificate and checked by the license registrar.
Both seminars consist of a presentation and a set of 10 questions. It is recommended that a copy of the presentations and your completed certificate are printed and kept safe for your own records.
Please note that this online course application is unavailable to all newcomers, as MCUI (UC) Regulations state that they must attend an initial Training Race School in person.
If users are under the age of 18 their parent or guardian is required to co-sign the certificate. How to use:-
• Create an account
• Click on the Flag and Anti-Doping course and then click enrol
• Follow the course through carefully reading the seminars and answering the questions
• Once the course is completed click on the certificate link and print out your unique certificate of completion and return with your license application.
For more information on using the online seminar you can follow the user guide which you can download from our websites - http://www.mcui-uc.org.uk/ or http://ulstersbk.co.uk/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
• Both sections of Seminar MUST be completed and passed to obtain Certificate
• Flag Section requires 100% pass mark
• Anti-Doping requires 80% pass mark
If you do not achieve the required pass mark within your allocated 3 attempts then please contact email@example.com.
When you are ready please click on the course below and begin.